Eternal

Blog de Inspiração..Escrevo aqui o que sinto e apenas isso..nada mais..quem quiser partilhar..que partilhe

quinta-feira, outubro 06, 2005

a little bit of confusion...just ask..me




I Feel no One.
Feel that no one can help me
me, the others, everyone
The Promisses that someone
someone in my ear, in my mind
in my mind , my mind now is clear
clear , like my soul,
my soul, that is empty
emply, like my pocket :)

I just spend too much time,
time thinking in my life
I am the one that thinks
my life..is often good...maybe
No it's not, and I will begin to change
change, winds of change, like Scorpions
Can I do it? of course yes
My english is poor I know that.
I , like samael...
I just misunderstood someone..
...some bad thinks in some other people
I just don't get it...
Why? why are some minds that i don't get it?
Enjoy...my life , like my mind..is Clear..
Clear like every minute in my last years

just that...

After all, What is the reason , why ? I will marterize myself because the others?
my life is in front of my eyes.Just take the sorrow...and think about...that!

After all...
Don't remember..where i was...I realize..my force is gained...like Megadeth...!!!

after the all..."all's"
Can You Fell it ? sucker...like Booker T..LOL

1 Comments:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home